Beauty from Swiss plants
Swiss plants are a diverse source of valuable active substances for natural cosmetics.
Switzerland is known for its stunning mountains and lakes, but its flora and fauna also have a lot to offer. The range of different altitudes in Switzerland means that the country has an abundant diversity of plants, which are also constantly being discovered for natural cosmetics. Allow us to introduce you to a selection of Swiss plants, flowers and fruits that are carefully selected and processed for BIOKOSMA natural cosmetic products.
Ocimum Tenuiflorum (L.)
- known as holy basil, highly prized in Ayurvedic medicine
- high antioxidative properties
- thought to be anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial
- helps preserve moisture
- ensures good skin texture
- protects against urban air pollutants and
BIOKOSMA processes ORGANIC holy basil from the Aargau for the vitalizing body care line.